- About Us
- Academic Partners
- Alumni Stories – Gizem Gunes
- Alumni Stories – Igor Mongulu
- Alumni Stories – Jacob Head
- Alumni Stories – Jermain Jackman
- Alumni Stories – Julian Boaitey
- Alumni Stories – Luke Grout
- Alumni Stories – Nicholas Moore
- Alumni Stories – Rebecca Moore
- Alumni Stories – Grace Dang
- Business Partners
- Creative Partners
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted & DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Primary Partners
- Pupil Premium Strategy
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Bulletin
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Trustees’ Lectures
- Andrew Mistry: Co-opted
- Ann Marie Fagan – Parent
- Anthony Latchana: Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher: Foundation
- Cindy Owens: Co-opted
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo: Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill: Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton: Foundation
- Julie Whitaker: Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton: LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp: Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell: Co-opted
- Truman Lawson: Staff
- Victoria Phillips: Co-opted
- Facilities & Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2017-18
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Key Stage 3 Curriculum – Lower School
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum – Upper School
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Extended School
- Key Stage 5
- Home page
- Contact Details
Oct 16 – Oct 20 all-day
We welcome parents in to school next week to find out more about how we support your child through Transition.
What’s on at a glance
Date Time Event
Wed 18 9:30am SEN Coffee Morning
Thur 19 12:00pm Lunch
12:45pm Spanish & French
1:15pm Reading & Writing
Thur 19 5:00pm International Evening
Fri 20 9:30am Head of Year Coffee Morning
Oct 19 all-day
19 Year 10 art students trip to the Tate Modern.
Oct 19 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Due to the high number of requests from current year 5 pupils’ parents, we would like to announce that our Open Evening will be at 5:30pm on Tuesday 10th October 2017.
There will also be Open Mornings every Thursday 9:30am-11am from September 14th and throughout October.
Subscribe to Newspage via Email
Oct 19 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Bring a ‘cultural’ dish of food to share. Watch students perform and take part in our Quiz.
Buy Raffle Tickets to win great Prizes!
“It was lovely to see my son with his new friends and chat with teachers in a friendly atmosphere. ”
Oct 26 – Oct 30 all-day
24 students to visit and perform at our partner school in Denmark.
Nov 9 @ 5:30 pm
AMSI is inviting you to a celebratory evening on Thursday November 9th 2017.
There will be entertainment from AMSI pupils a show stopping performance from RE Teacher, Mr Wallen, beautiful dance from English Teacher, Ms Mcleod and many more!
Celebrations will start promptly at 5.30pm
Food and refreshments will also be available.
Tickets are available:
£5.00 for adults
£2.00 for Children
Tickets are available from the school Librarian, Ms Sonia Swaby
It will be a truly wonderful event and we would be delighted if you could share it with us!
Nov 24 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Arts & Media School host a careers fair which consists of various colleges, 6th Forms and opportunity providers who provide information and advice about life after Arts and Media School.
“Students at Arts & Media School, Islington will always have the opportunity to be influenced by employers and leading high performing colleges when considering their moving on plans from Arts & Media.”
Truman Lawson – Arts & Media School Careers Practitioner
We have recently appointed Dan Arbiter, an accomplished guitarist and teacher, to work with us as we further d...
WHY YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED… Children achieve their best when parents and teachers work together to supp...
AMSI Library is a very busy and vibrant part of the school. The library is exceptionally busy during lunch tim...
We have recently appointed Az Khan, an excellent drum teacher, to work with us as we further develop our outst...