- About Us
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Head teacher’s message / leadership team
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted / DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Rob Knapp – Peer Exchange & Development
- Sally Rose – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Ann Marie-Fagin – Parent
- Anthony Latchana – Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher – Foundation
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo – Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill – Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton – Foundation
- Julie Whitaker – Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton – LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp – Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell – Co-opted
- Truman Lawson – Staff
- Victoria Phillips – Co-opted
- Facilities / Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Study
- Home page
- Contact Details
May 26 @ 7:30 pm
Arts and Media School PTA presents:
Up Close & Personal with Gary Kemp
Thursday May 26th, 7.30pm
The Barton Theatre, Arts & Media School Islington
Gary Kemp talks to Daily Telegraph music journalist and PTA member Neil McCormick about his extraordinary life as a pop star, songwriter and actor. From Spandau Ballet to hit films The Krays and The Bodyguard and a recent sell out West End appearance in Harold Pinter’s The Homecoming, this is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with a much loved talent. All funds raised will be used by the PTA to support school events and trips. We want it to be a night to remember so please promote it to friends and family.
Tickets are £10 from Eventbrite
May 28 – Jun 3 all-day
Summer half term holiday.
School closed to students.
Jun 7 – Jun 11 all-day
Year 10 Spanish students trip to Barcelona with Ms Rose and Mr Castillo.
Jun 22 all-day
Inset Day – School closed to students apart from students taking exams.
Jul 1 all-day
After the success of last year’s Activity Day, we will be giving our students from years 7-10 another opportunity to get out of the classroom and explore the fun activities that this wonderful city has to offer. We are currently taking suggestions for activities from the students which will then be organised by the school staff towards the end of the school year. Here is a taste of Activity Day 2015:
Jul 12 all-day
All year 7-10 students to meet at New River Stadium at in full PE kit at 8:50am.
Take the W3 bus from Finsbury Park station to New River Sports Centre bus stop on Perth Road.
Jul 20 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Last day of term.
Arts and Media School PTA presents: Up Close & Personal with Gary Kemp Thursday May 26th, 7.30pm The Barto...
Congratulations to the Year 11 Boys Football Team who were declared joint winners of the Camden and Islington...
Just before the Easter holiday break we staged the final of the Arts & Media School Spelling Bee in the sc...
Congratulations to Sarah Williams of 7B for making it through to the next round of Radio 2 DJ Chris EvansR...