- About Us
- Academic Partners
- Alumni Stories – Gizem Gunes
- Alumni Stories – Igor Mongulu
- Alumni Stories – Jacob Head
- Alumni Stories – Jermain Jackman
- Alumni Stories – Julian Boaitey
- Alumni Stories – Luke Grout
- Alumni Stories – Nicholas Moore
- Alumni Stories – Rebecca Moore
- Alumni Stories – Grace Dang
- Business Partners
- Creative Partners
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted & DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Primary Partners
- Pupil Premium Strategy
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Bulletin
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Trustees’ Lectures
- Andrew Mistry: Co-opted
- Ann Marie Fagan – Parent
- Anthony Latchana: Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher: Foundation
- Cindy Owens: Co-opted
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo: Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill: Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton: Foundation
- Julie Whitaker: Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton: LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp: Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell: Co-opted
- Truman Lawson: Staff
- Victoria Phillips: Co-opted
- Facilities & Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2016-17
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Key Stage 3 Curriculum – Lower School
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum – Upper School
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Extended School
- Key Stage 5
- Home page
- Contact Details
Jun 30 all-day
After the success previous year’s Activity Day, we will be giving our students from years 7-10 another opportunity to get out of the classroom and explore the fun activities that this wonderful city has to offer on 30th June. Students can choose from any of the exciting events on a first come / first served basis.
Tickets for each event will be available on 22nd June from 5pm.
Jun 30 @ 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
This year’s Year 11 Prom will be held at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Kings Cross.
There will be a meal and dancing into the night!!
Jul 3 – Jul 5 all-day
14 lucky dance students will be travelling to Disneyland in Paris for fun and dance!!
Jul 11 all-day
All year 7-10 students to meet at Finsbury Park athletics track in full PE kit at 8:50am.
Jul 17 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Summer music concert in the school theatre. Details to follow.
Jul 19 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
There is also a matinee performance of Grease at 2pm on 19th July 2017
Due to the high number of requests from current year 5 pupils’ parents, we would like to announce that o...
This week Assemblies have focused on British Values and reassured students that our school community is strong...
We’ve got chills, they’re multiplying… The rehearsals are now well under way for the summer ...
A public statement by Headteachers in the London Borough of Islington. For many years, head teachers, school s...