- About Us
- Academic Partners
- Alumni Stories – Gizem Gunes
- Alumni Stories – Igor Mongulu
- Alumni Stories – Jacob Head
- Alumni Stories – Jermain Jackman
- Alumni Stories – Julian Boaitey
- Alumni Stories – Luke Grout
- Alumni Stories – Nicholas Moore
- Alumni Stories – Rebecca Moore
- Alumni Stories – Grace Dang
- Business Partners
- Creative Partners
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted & DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Primary Partners
- Pupil Premium Strategy
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Bulletin
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Trustees’ Lectures
- Andrew Mistry: Co-opted
- Ann Marie Fagan – Parent
- Anthony Latchana: Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher: Foundation
- Cindy Owens: Co-opted
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo: Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill: Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton: Foundation
- Julie Whitaker: Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton: LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp: Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell: Co-opted
- Truman Lawson: Staff
- Victoria Phillips: Co-opted
- Facilities & Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2016-17
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Key Stage 3 Curriculum – Lower School
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum – Upper School
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Extended School
- Key Stage 5
- Home page
- Contact Details
Apr 28 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
I would like to inform you in good time regarding the above event, PYD that is due to take place next Friday 28th April 2017 for the Yr 10 students.
This day is aimed at focusing the students on their skills and ability in preparation for their college interviews, completion of college application forms and letter/ CV writing.
The students will all be encouraged to dress smart, business like and treat the day as if they are young entrepreneurs highlighting their good qualities. This will be an entirely new experience for the students which will focus their attention on their future career plans.
There will be adults who will be the facilitators on the day from different agencies, businesses, universities and colleges. These facilitators will each take a small group of students to work with.
These facilitators will provide information about the establishment they are from, and prepare the students for a life of Further Education or Apprenticeships.
All Yr 10 students will stay until pm registration and be registered in the theatre.
Any queries, please contact Mr. Lawson
May 29 – Jun 2 all-day
Summer half term holiday.
School closed to students.
Jun 13 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
On Tuesday 13th June we expect all Year 7 parents to attend their child’s parents’ evening. This is an important opportunity to speak to teachers about progress and targets for the academic year. Please ensure you keep this date available as parental support is vital to your child’s success at school.
Jun 20 – Jun 24 all-day
Year 10 Spanish students trip to Barcelona with Mr Castillo.
Jun 23 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Our students serve tea and cakes to local senior citizens in Wray Crescent park and this is followed by dancing for all.
Jun 30 all-day
After the success previous year’s Activity Day, we will be giving our students from years 7-10 another opportunity to get out of the classroom and explore the fun activities that this wonderful city has to offer on 30th June. Students can choose from any of the exciting events on a first come / first served basis.
Jul 6 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Book a date for the summer theatre performance.
Show to be announced closer to the event.
It’s the one that you want.
Fair Funding For All TAKE ACTION NOW We recognise that parents are keen to support all schools over the issue ...
Islington Museum is hosting a free exhibition of art from schools in Islington. Please take the chance to visi...
We are delighted to inform you that we have just been approved as a Team London Young Ambassadors Ac...
UPDATE ‘People might say it’s hard, but I can tell you it’s achievable. You just need a good group and t...