- About Us
- Academic Partners
- Alumni Stories – Gizem Gunes
- Alumni Stories – Igor Mongulu
- Alumni Stories – Jacob Head
- Alumni Stories – Jermain Jackman
- Alumni Stories – Julian Boaitey
- Alumni Stories – Luke Grout
- Alumni Stories – Nicholas Moore
- Alumni Stories – Rebecca Moore
- Alumni Stories – Grace Dang
- Business Partners
- Creative Partners
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted & DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Primary Partners
- Pupil Premium Strategy
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Bulletin
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Trustees’ Lectures
- Andrew Mistry: Co-opted
- Ann Marie Fagan – Parent
- Anthony Latchana: Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher: Foundation
- Cindy Owens: Co-opted
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo: Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill: Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton: Foundation
- Julie Whitaker: Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton: LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp: Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell: Co-opted
- Truman Lawson: Staff
- Victoria Phillips: Co-opted
- Facilities & Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2016-17
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Key Stage 3 Curriculum – Lower School
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum – Upper School
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Extended School
- Key Stage 5
- Home page
- Contact Details
May 29 – Jun 2 all-day
Summer half term holiday.
School closed to students.
Jun 13 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
On Tuesday 13th June we expect all Year 7 parents to attend their child’s parents’ evening. This is an important opportunity to speak to teachers about progress and targets for the academic year. Please ensure you keep this date available as parental support is vital to your child’s success at school.
Jun 23 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Our students serve tea and cakes to local senior citizens in Wray Crescent park and this is followed by dancing for all.
Jun 23 @ 12:35 pm
Years 7-10 will be dismissed at 12:35pm.
All teachers and Year 11 students to attend the Year 11 leavers assembly at 12:35pm in the theatre.
Jun 30 all-day
After the success previous year’s Activity Day, we will be giving our students from years 7-10 another opportunity to get out of the classroom and explore the fun activities that this wonderful city has to offer on 30th June. Students can choose from any of the exciting events on a first come / first served basis.
Jun 30 @ 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
This year’s Year 11 Prom will be held at: TBC
There will be a meal and dancing into the night!!
Jul 3 – Jul 5 all-day
14 lucky dance students will be travelling to Disneyland in Paris for fun and dance!!
Jul 11 all-day
All year 7-10 students to meet at Finsbury Park athletics track in full PE kit at 8:50am.
A public statement by Headteachers in the London Borough of Islington. For many years, head teachers, school s...
Fair Funding For All Schools Community Public Meeting 24th May 2017 School Assembly Flyer 26th May 2...
Guests at the Trustees’ Education Lecture last Thursday were treated to a very open account of Sir Ma...
Islington Museum is hosting a free exhibition of art from schools in Islington. Please take the chance to visi...