- About Us
- Arts & Media Blog
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted / DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Ann Marie-Fagin – Parent
- Anthony Latchana – Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher – Foundation
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo – Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill – Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton – Foundation
- Julie Whitaker – Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton – LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp – Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell – Co-opted
- Truman Lawson – Staff
- Victoria Phillips – Co-opted
- Facilities / Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Art Gallery
- Academic Study
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2016-17
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Lower School-Key Stage 3
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Upper School-Key Stage 4
- Extended School
- 6th Form
- Home page
- Contact Details
Nov 17 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The PSA are delighted that singer/songwriter FEARGAL SHARKEY is their guest at the next UP CLOSE & PERSONAL evening!
For those old enough to remember the great John Peel, Punk and Politics this is a trip down memory lane!
For those too young to know who he is – have a listen to their anthem for youth in the 1970s….
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SCHOOL TRIPS AND ACTIVITIES.
Nov 25 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Arts & Media School host a careers fair which consists of various colleges, 6th Forms and opportunity providers who provide information and advice about life after Arts and Media School.
“Students at Arts & Media School, Islington will always have the opportunity to be influenced by employers and leading high performing colleges when considering their moving on plans from Arts & Media.”
Truman Lawson – Arts & Media School Careers Practitioner
Dec 6 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
On Tuesday 6th December we expect all Year 10 Parents to attend their child’s Parents Evening. This is an important opportunity to speak to Teachers about GCSE progress and targets for the academic year.
Please ensure you keep this date available as parental support is vital to your child’s success at school.
Dec 9 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
As part of our cornerstone of Respect, each year our key stage 3 students entertain and serve a Christmas meal to local senior citizens.
Dec 15 all-day
Children achieve their best when parents and teachers work together to support their learning. This is a very ...
The scheme is a reward and recognition initiative which enables schools and youth organisations to celebrate t...
Extended School Timetable Make sure your child is getting the most out of school by attending some of the fant...
Arts and Media School Islington’s policy on leave during term time. The law requires parents to ensure their...