- About Us
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Head teacher’s message / leadership team
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted / DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Rob Knapp – Peer Exchange & Development
- Sally Rose – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Ann Marie-Fagin – Parent
- Anthony Latchana – Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher – Foundation
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo – Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill – Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton – Foundation
- Julie Whitaker – Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton – LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp – Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell – Co-opted
- Truman Lawson – Staff
- Victoria Phillips – Co-opted
- Facilities / Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Study
- Home page
- Contact Details
May 26 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Photographer in school for students.
May 26 @ 7:30 pm
Arts and Media School PTA presents:
Up Close & Personal with Gary Kemp
Thursday May 26th, 7.30pm
The Barton Theatre, Arts & Media School Islington
Gary Kemp talks to Daily Telegraph music journalist and PTA member Neil McCormick about his extraordinary life as a pop star, songwriter and actor. From Spandau Ballet to hit films The Krays and The Bodyguard and a recent sell out West End appearance in Harold Pinter’s The Homecoming, this is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with a much loved talent. All funds raised will be used by the PTA to support school events and trips. We want it to be a night to remember so please promote it to friends and family.
Tickets are £10 from Eventbrite
May 28 – Jun 3 all-day
Summer half term holiday.
School closed to students.
Jun 7 – Jun 11 all-day
Year 10 Spanish students trip to Barcelona with Ms Rose and Mr Castillo.
Jun 14 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
On Tuesday 14th June we expect all Year 7 parents to attend their child’s parents’ evening. This is an important opportunity to speak to teachers about progress and targets for the academic year. Please ensure you keep this date available as parental support is vital to your child’s success at school.
Jun 15 @ 9:15 am – 12:30 pm
Year 10 drama students explore drama with the Barbican Box.
Each year, Barbican Guildhall Creative Learning commission a theatre artist or company to design and curate the Barbican Box to provide an artistic starting point from which teachers and students devise their own play. Each year we pose the same question to our artistic partner – ‘what would you put in the Barbican Box?’ Inspired by the theatre work presented on the Barbican’s stages every year, imagination and creativity are at the heart of Barbican Box.
Jun 17 – Jun 20 all-day
Geography Field Trip – Year 10
Jun 22 all-day
Inset Day – School closed to students apart from students taking exams.
We are delighted that local business Davies & Davies has kindly offered to sponsor our Year 10’s GCS...
Arts & Media School Islington is delighted to have been accepted as an associate school of the Spanish Emb...
Now in it’s 3rd year the John Jones Art Award is a celebration of the partnership between John Jones and the...
Arts and Media School PTA presents: Up Close & Personal with Gary Kemp Thursday May 26th, 7.30pm The Barto...