Lead teacher Graphic Products
Lead in extra school & clubs KS3
I have been teaching for 20 years, I am an outstanding teacher. I have successfully led year 7 for many years, I teach Art, Graphic products and resistant materials. I really enjoy teaching, and bringing a practical subject to life. I like the idea of teaching our next Jonathan Ives (ipod designer). (Oct 14)
Is there anything else you’d like to do?
Work across schools and boroughs.
Is there other training you’d like to do?
Coaching & mentoring, work on BFL
“I thought Dan’s session on questioning was really good, informative and thought provoking, I’m really interested in co-production of SOW and how it can raise engagement”
Head of Music
“I got a lot out of the Learning trio process and Dan’s input and sound-boarding has really helped me shape my ideas”
In order of interest:
- Be filmed as part of on-going work into BFL and AFL
- Contribute to carousel style insets for groups of teachers showing outstanding practice both in school & outside of school
- Work in ‘Learning trios’ – peer observation in 3’s
- Undertake courses in coaching and mentoring in your subject
- Take a lead in a Teach Meet
- Help steer the direction of T&L within the school
- Undertake a research work project
- Be part of an on-going series of input for Beginning teachers
- Mentor underperforming staff
- Coach aspiring staff
- Have your assessment photographed for an on-going library of dialogic marking
- Observed and supported with a PED T&L support plan.
- Led an hour’s session on Questioning- how to develop co-production of questions in all abilities
- Part of Learning trio’s in Dec
- Part of Learning trio’s in Feb