More information on new exam grading.
In August 2018 our students achieved the following:
- Percentage of pupils achieving a standard pass in English and Maths: 49%
- Percentage of pupils achieving a strong pass in English and Maths: 26%
- Progress 8 score: -0.03
- Attainment 8 Score: 3.79 (4 is a standard pass)
Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects:
- Strong pass: 7% (Grade 5+ in English and Maths as well as in 2 Sciences and a language and History or Geography)
- Standard pass: 13% (Grade 4+ in English and Maths as well as in 2 Sciences and a language and History or Geography)
- Percentage of students entered for EBacc: 33%
Our highlights included:
- Excellent results for students achieving Grade 4+: Music 100%, PE 100%, French 92%, Chemistry 82%, Biology 82%, 70% of students achieved 4+ in English.
Our top scholars with 8 or more A*/A grades:
Race • Mazin • Kimberly • Syed • Ayse • Brandon • Max • Arham
Mazin achieved an incredible four Grade 9’s in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Computer Science as well as an A* in DT and an A in Arabic.