2ic in English/Lead Teacher of Media
I’ve been an outstanding teacher for the last 2 years, I love my subject and I enjoy reading and talking about pedagogy.
I have attended a ‘Pedagoo’ teach meet and would like to go to more.
I’d like to undertake a research work project around differentiation.
“I was very impressed by Rebecca’s lesson, I saw real engagement with text from students I didn’t think it was possible to get that from”
Arts & Media School teacher
In order of interest:
- Mentor underperforming staff
- Be part of an on-going series of input for beginning teachers
- Undertake courses in coaching and mentoring in your subject
- Coach aspiring staff
- Undertake a research work project
- Work in ‘Learning trios’ – peer observation in 3’s
- Help steer the direction of CPD in the school Have your assessment photographed for an on-going library of dialogic marking
- Contribute to carousel style insets for groups of teachers showing outstanding practice both in school & outside of school
- Help steer the direction of T&L within the school
- Take a lead in a Teach Meet
- Be filmed as part of on-going work into BFL and AFL
- Led an hour’s session on Questioning- how to use P4C in another subject.
- Part of Learning trio’s in Dec as coach
- Part of Learning trio’s in Feb as coach