We would like to introduce to our new school app, MyEd, which is free to download on the App Store for Apple users and the Play Store for Android users.
This application is the most efficient way of two way communication open to us as a school and parents.
You will be able to:
- Report your child’s absence
- Communicate via email with the HOY and other key staff members.
- See attendance and behaviour data for your child
- See Term dates and key events and add these to your personal calendar
- Relevant school information such as policies.
- Receive instant notifications via push message regarding concerns, urgent information.
- Complete trip forms and other details the school requires at a touch of a button.
- Access Parent Pay
- Help us to help the developer in enabling this app to become a one stop shop – what would you like to see, what could be done better!
Once you have downloaded the app, you should be able to see your own child.
- Please choose your child.
- Please test the app out.
- Please search through to see if you can see their attendance reports etc.
This is all very new to us as it is to you, but together with your commitment to communication this will work.
Over the coming weeks, more information and uploads will be made.
- Your comments are always welcomed.