I am writing to inform you that having been a part of our school community for nearly 4 years, I have made the difficult decision to leave my position as Head of Year 7 at Arts and Media School Islington for a role in the charity sector. I would like to assure you that while the school appoints a new Head of Year, provision has been made to ensure that Year 7s have the required pastoral support in place. Please see contact details below:
- 7A – Mr Cross, email@example.com
- 7B – Mr Bethell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7C – Ms Shukla, email@example.com
- 7D – Mr Panayiotou, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7E – Ms Chignac, email@example.com
- 7F – Ms McMenamin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wider Support Team
- Year 7 Learning Mentor, Ms Milankovic – email@example.com
- SENCO, Ms Harris – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welfare and Attendance, Mr Burns – email@example.com
- Head of Welfare and DSL, Ms Morgan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Headteacher, Ms Begum – email@example.com
- Deputy Headteacher, Mr Mcloughlin – firstname.lastname@example.org
My last working day was Friday 28th February. The new Head of Year 7 is called Mr Stephen Badu who will be due to start in 4 weeks. Until this time, please contact form tutors in the first instance regarding any matters involving your child.
I would like to take a moment to thank you for all your support over the last year. I hope this will continue over the coming years to ensure the success of our students. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all the year 7 students during their transition from primary school and am confident they have the tools to succeed in their future here at Arts and Media School.