Centre Number: 10347
- Full school uniform must be worn to all exams
- Make sure your phone is off and in your bag before entering the exam room (in public exams phones will be collected).
- Enter the exam room in silence and follow instructions.
- At the end of the exam return to your normal timetabled lesson.
Enquiry About Results for Candidates (EAR)
In certain circumstances the school may wish to ask the Exam Board to look again at the student’s grade. To do this we ask for your permission so it is important that the student provides their contact details, we will be requesting this at the start of exams. In these circumstances the school will pay for the remark
If you wish to have a paper remarked and this request is not supported by the head of department you can pay for the review yourself.
Please note the entire cost must be paid in advance of the review being undertaken.
Please note prices are correct at time of publishing but are subject to amendment
|Board||Review for each exam paper GCSE||Example|
£53.10 (with copy script)
|Edexcel||£35.90||Per script so 3 maths papers would cost £123.75|
|*Edexcel||Priority Review of scripts|
This is only available for Edexcel
Deadline for request is Midday 2 Sept
|£41.25 per script so 2 English language
papers would cost £82.50
£51.90 (with copy script)
|History with copy of script £103.80|
Please note at time of printing copy scripts for AQA & OCR only available when having paper reviewed, request for both must be made at the same time
Remember a grade can go down as well as up.
The exam boards have 30 days to provide the outcome of the enquiry.
These are the steps:
- Decide what papers you would like re-marked.
- The last day a request can be made to the school is Monday 17 September**.
If you wish to take up the Edexcel priority remark you will need to contact Ms Orrells by email before 1st September.
- The review is requested from the exam board.
- The exam board has 30 days to respond (a priority review must respond within 18 days).
- The results will be sent to you by email once they are in.
- If the grade goes up you will be refunded the cost (this is a rare event).
**No enquiry can be processed after this date.
Contact details for the Exams Officer: Anne Orrells
Or telephone: 0203 873 8492 ext 1023 (term time)