Dear Parents, Carers and Students,
I am writing to remind you of our uniform expectations for after half term.
Compulsory Uniform Items
- Blazer with school embossed badge – compulsory.
- White shirt with a collar.
- School tie (appropriate colour for KS3 and KS4). Stripes must be visible.
- Boys – Black school trousers worn around the waist and no lower (belts are optional, but encouraged).
- Girls – black knee length skirt/black tailored trousers.
- Black ‘V’ Neck Jumper with school embossed badge – optional.
- Plain black school shoes, ankle boots or black trainers.
- Girl’s tights, socks – white, black or transparent.
- Optional plain black, plain white, plain grey or plain burgundy Hijab scarf.
- School coats should be plain in design in black, blue or grey. Coats are only to be worn in the playground and during travel to and from school.
Prohibited Items – please take careful note of these.
- No hooded jumpers, sweatshirts or non-uniform jumpers.
- No facial piercings.
- No nail extensions or acrylic nails (these are a health and safety risk).
- No baseball hats at any time.
- Hair colour should be a natural colour, this includes hair extensions and weaves.
- No hoods or hats to be worn indoors.
- No jeggings instead of tailored trousers.
- No hoops or dangly earrings – plain studs only.
When we return after half term, non uniform items will be confiscated. If students are not in appropriate uniform, they will either be sent home to change and return to school or placed into the school inclusion room.
We need your support on this issue, and ask you to underline our expectations to your children, as well as taking the opportunity to replace any non-uniform items.
Have a restful break,