We believe uniform and appearance are important. Wearing the correct uniform shows that students are proud to belong to our school and high standards of dress help them to focus on high standards in other areas of school life. They are expected to wear school uniform to, from and at all times in school.
Please be advised that the branded items of school uniform (blazer, jumper and tie) can only be purchased through our uniform suppliers Rough Cut Casuals (Price List). The school will no longer be selling school uniforms.
You can continue to order online and we will deliver your order within 2-3 working days subject to availability.
- Online from Rough Cut Casuals.
- In store at Rough Cut Casuals, 16 Chapel Market, London N1 9EZ Phone:020 7837 7924 (Shop Hours: Mon-Sat 10am–6pm)
School Uniform Grant Application
London Borough of Islington offer a uniform grant for those in receipt of Free School Meals. Please complete the attached form if you wish to apply for this grant.
- Blazer with school embossed badge – compulsory
- White Shirt with a collar
- School tie (appropriate colour for KS3 and KS4)
- Boys – Black school trousers worn around the waist and no lower (belts are optional, but encouraged).
- Girls – black knee length skirt/black tailored trousers
- Black ‘V’ Neck Jumper with school embossed badge – optional
- Plain black school shoes, ankle boots or trainers
- Girl’s tights, socks – white, black or transparent
- Optional Hijab in school colours (Black, White, Grey or Burgundy)
- Jewellery – Small stud earrings and/or nose stud
- Full REP – Reading Book, Equipment and Planner
- PE top with school embossed badge
- Plain black jog pants or black loose fitting shorts
- Trainers/football boots
- No hooded jumpers, sweatshirts or non-uniform jumpers.
- No facial piercings.
- No nail extensions or acrylic nails (these are a health and safety risk).
- No baseball hats at any time.
- No hoods or hats to be worn indoors.
- No jeggings instead of tailored trousers.
- No hoops or dangly earrings – plain studs only.
- No mobile phones, headphones or personal electrical devices.
- No tracksuit tops
|These are acceptable.
|These are not acceptable.
Should students not be appropriately attired (including piercings and/or acrylic nails etc), they will either be sent home or placed into the Reflection Room until the issues are rectified.
Mobile phones, Mp3 players etc
Students are not allowed mobile phones, mp3 players, headphones, tablets or any other electronic items in school. If students bring these items into school they must remain switched off and out of sight. If they are seen in school, staff will immediately confiscate them, even if they are switched off or not being used. Where there are exceptional medical or family reasons as agreed by the school, students can leave their mobile phones with the Pastoral team and collect it at the end of the day.
Students should have their Planner with them every day and place them on the desk at the start of every lesson.