How to borrow a book from the library:
- When the library is open, select a book (or two) and bring it to the Librarian. They will record your name and tutor group on the library system.
- To return the book, bring it back to the Library and place it in the box on the Librarian’s desk.
- Fiction/non-fiction are available to borrow for two weeks at a time.
- Revision guides are available to borrow for one week at a time.
- You can borrow up to two books at a time.
Extra things to know:
- ASMI Library is open at 8AM until form-time, at break/lunch and after school until 4PM.
- Unless there is a waiting list, books can be renewed. Simply ask the Librarian.
- You are responsible for the books you borrow. If they get damaged or lost, it is your responsibility to replace them.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for, speak to the Librarian. They can either put you on a waiting list or be happy to recommend a similar title