How to borrow a book from the library:
- Visit the Library Catalogue and choose your book from the catalogues below!
- Complete a Book Request Form.
- If the book is available, it will be brought to your form class the next day. If it is not, we will try to suggest an alternative.
- To return a book, please hand it in to the library monitor during form time. Do not give it to anyone else, or leave it anywhere.
Things to know:
- Fiction/ non-fiction books are available to borrow for two weeks at a time.
- Revision guides are available to borrow for one week at a time.
- If you would like to extend your borrowing period, please complete another Book Request Form.
- You can borrow up to two books at one time.
- You are responsible for any books you borrow. If they are damaged or lost, you will need to replace them.