- About Us
- Arts & Media Blog
- Dan Bethell – Peer Exchange & Development
- Headteacher’s Welcome
- Ignacio Castillo Acosta – Peer & Exchange Development
- Jennifer Semiday – Peer Exchange & Development
- Leadership Training
- Liam Errington – Peer Exchange & Development
- Matthew Brotherhood – Peer Exchange & Development
- Ofsted / DfE
- Our School Vision
- Pathway 1 – Aspiring Leaders, Lead Practitioner, Outstanding Teacher, UPS 3
- Pathway 2 – Aspiring middle leaders, From good to outstanding, New to the school, UPS 1 or 2
- Pathway 3 – NTI’s, NQT’s
- Rebecca Renton – Peer Exchange & Development
- Staff – Peer exchange & development
- Staff Links
- Staff Vacancies
- Ann Marie-Fagin – Parent
- Anthony Latchana – Co-opted
- Carol Fletcher – Foundation
- David Courtley – Community
- David Trillo – Co-opted
- Flora Goldhill – Chair of Governors
- Fredericka Charles – Parent
- Jill Barton – Foundation
- Julie Whitaker – Co-opted
- Kayte Lawton – LEA
- Linda Callaghan – Clerk
- Oli Sharp – Foundation
- Renny Raphael-Campbell – Co-opted
- Truman Lawson – Staff
- Victoria Phillips – Co-opted
- Facilities / Lettings
- New Build
- School Uniform
- Exam Results
- Academic Study
- Academic Literacy
- AIM Mentor Programme
- Arts & Media School Assemblies Rota 2016-17
- EBacc Subjects
- Extended School Timetable
- Lower School-Key Stage 3
- Most Able
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic education)
- Reading, Writing & Communication
- Upper School-Key Stage 4
- Extended School
- 6th Form
- Home page
- Contact Details
Oct 11 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Prospective parents and students are invited to view our first class facilities and meet teaching staff. The Headteacher’s Presentation is at 6.30pm.
Nov 25 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Arts & Media School host a careers fair which consists of various colleges, 6th Forms and opportunity providers who provide information and advice about life after Arts and Media School.
“Students at Arts & Media School, Islington will always have the opportunity to be influenced by employers and leading high performing colleges when considering their moving on plans from Arts & Media.”
Truman Lawson – Arts & Media School Careers Practitioner
Dec 6 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
On Tuesday 6th December we expect all Year 10 Parents to attend their child’s Parents Evening. This is an important opportunity to speak to Teachers about GCSE progress and targets for the academic year.
Please ensure you keep this date available as parental support is vital to your child’s success at school.
Extended School Timetable Make sure your child is getting the most out of school by attending some of the fant...
23 September 2016 Dear parent/carers The school phone line is still being worked on and it is anticipated that...
Arts and Media School Islington’s policy on leave during term time. The law requires parents to ensure their...
We are delighted to announce that IntoUniversity, the groundbreaking national charity that is dealing with the...